Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kelling Heath Autumn Star Party

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve

I'm going Weds eve. until Sunday morning.

Have you not got a different picture of me?

Let me know and I will send one on if needed.

That one is very scary from when I did a sponsored B*mfluff growth for charity!

Ta.

Dave

Oh... this IS the mugshots thread?

Assuming I can post it here, I'll be there Thur 22nd to Mon 26th (well, that's what I'm booked for, weather dependant).

Real name Ben Jarvis

Incase you don't still have my mugshot from the spring thread, here is a new one:

Cheers for your hard work Steve

Ben

post-23494-133877645706_thumb.jpg

Hi Cloudbuster. It's nearly allways fully booked long before now. 2012 is nearly fully booked too - the red field is all gone and blue's filling up quick. Yellow has all the trade stands but one or two pitches might be available - you might get something on blue this year but ring soon to find out (like first thing in the morning).

It ain't all bad news though - keep your eyes peeled on the For Sale section and Astro Buy/Sell - one or two last minute cancellations do come up and get sold off. Or if you can find a buddy they don't mind you sharing a pitch at no extra cost. Take a scope - there's allways one or two free pitches where people just don't turn up.

Or - the first time we went was just for a day out recce of the place. Several people suggested we come look through their scopes after dark. We wound up observing till 3am then slept in the car in the car park before leaving late next morning lol. If you do that take blankets and sleeping bag - cars get cold!

Hope that helps :)

Archived