Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling Heath Autumn Star Party

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I help organise Kelling Heath and can say it is one of the best events you can go to ,

There are a lot of scopes and people only too hapy to help you and let you look through them

There is also a traders fair on the saturday and a raffle on the saturday evening with some great prizes.

This is my first post so i hope i am not breaking any rules but if you go to the LAS web site and look at starparty it has a lot of info there

Thanks

Ted

Just a quick update for anyone that is going, now so am I! :D

Please do come say hello I would love to meet anyone.

I shall be there with my dad on a pitch from a friend, from the weekend and 2 days more.

Hi

I help organise Kelling Heath and can say it is one of the best events you can go to ,

There are a lot of scopes and people only too hapy to help you and let you look through them

There is also a traders fair on the saturday and a raffle on the saturday evening with some great prizes.

This is my first post so i hope i am not breaking any rules but if you go to the LAS web site and look at starparty it has a lot of info there

Thanks

Ted

Nope not breaking any rules. The Autumn Star party is great - we always have a good time.

Here are the links...

LAS - LAS Homepage

Starparty - starparty.org.uk

I've been maybe 8 times and I didn't know that there was a raffle on the Saturday evening :D

Cheers

Ant

I'm sure you'll be ok so long as you have the booking form and tell them you were given the pitch. That's not official of course - just my experience that the front desk are usually very friendly and helpful, and this must happen at nearly every star camp.

If in doubt, it's probably best to call them before the event so they know in advance, makes it all above board :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will be doing my usual webpage with pitch numbers, names and mugshots for Kelling... might as well start today I guess :)

Hi Steve, we are on the same pitch as last September T XL 399, I am there from 19/9 and the wife and kids will join me the following evening ( School will only let the kids out for 3 days ) and will be leaving on the 25/9, if you fancy a cuppa then drop by.......

Looking forward to seeing you all again:) I'll be in the blue area - pitch T218 - really looking forward to this one as Aprils event was fantastic.

David

Heads up folks - If anyone is planning to go to Kelling Autumn Star Party 2012 - now's the time to book. We did ours this morning and they had only 5 pitches left on Red Squirrel. I woulda told you sooner but only found out myself yesterday.

Yes Steve seriously - and yes it sure does. Couldn't believe it myself - I can only assume they are trying to beat the rush at this years event for pitches next year. They allmost sell out in the first hour of booking.

Archived