NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Off to buy a Dome

CELESCOPE

Had enough , decided to buy a Dome , so going to see one this afternoon , also found out another possible reason for the high frequency read out on my camera , my next door neighbour has slung up a Hi Gain tv ariel about 8 foot from my scopes position , fits in as it only went up two weeks ago and its that time i have had trouble ,but anyway i,m moving it all now to a new position , which will enable me to get m16 m20 etc etc , and in the comfort og a Dome and no more wind probs , other than me of course heheeehh

Rog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D :D :p

Thats something i would do .

"Get me some toilet paper from Tescos on the way home"

"Ok love"

7 hrs later

"Did you get the toilet paper ???"

"Errrrrr you said order a new eyepiece for your scope didnt you ?"

Followed by the dull thud of a frying pan on head :lol:

anyhoo congrats on the new arrival Rog

ok guys ordered it , really looks the business i was well impressed ,they now come as a pack, so it can be bought into and through the house, if access to the rear is bad , anyway decided on green colour ,as it would blend in better , downside 8 weeks delivery , but at least that gives me time to sort a good base out for it,

GUESS WHAT

MUM SAID GO GET IT HERES HALF PAYEMENT

awwww thanks mum , tears in eyes

Rog :lol:

Archived