Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Off to buy a Dome

CELESCOPE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just a little :D of you. Thats a cracker, must say its getting annoying having to take the tripod out, then comeback for the scope, then the control units for the 'lectric motor and foccusser and the EP box, then polar align all before I start looking at the stars. By that time it has usually cloused over :lol:

Dont know about the green one blending in a bit more. A 7ft fibreglass dome is going to stand out a bit no matter what colour! The 8 weeks of waiting will seem like 8 months.

i know what you mean AM but i,m only 4 feet away in my luxery obseravtory ,tv, beer ,food ,feet up , so will keep checking it , heheheheh

Rog

Sorry Rog...

Without the pole dancers I wouldn't bother...You do have pole dancers...Don't you... :lol:

Mmmm....M42 and pole dancers..... :D

Sweet...

I think an SGL official visit is in order. Let's see, 8 weeks.... Hmmm, I shall be in Spain or at Kelling, so it will have to be towards the end of March.

Ant - are you up for some official business???? :lol::D

Archived