NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi, I'm new

Laserlight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lazerlight..well google has done wonders for you so far because joining this site will get you on that very tall astronomy ladder,offer you advice,help you with any questions that you will inevitably have....heck it might even make you a cup of tea/pint of beer while your at it...(ok maybe not that last bit lol)

Enjoy the forum its a great place to be!!!

Andy.......another newbie

Hi Laserlight,

Welcome to SGL.

As Andy has said Google has certainly done you a big favour pointing you to this forum.

IMO the best forum on the web. (I'm a member of several, not all astro related and think this the most knowledgeable and friendly of all.)

Just ask your questions and you will always get helpful advice.

Enjoy.

Hi there Laserlight, Welcome to SGL :D

Star-gazing is a fascinating hobby, but it can all seem overwhelming with all the info, choices and kit .

SGL's forum search tool and Google are your friends. But if you can't find something, or don't understand, then it's daft not to ask.

Somebody on here (can't remember who) once said that the only stupid question is the one that you don't ask.

There's a wealth of info in here and there's are always folk around willing to share advice and tips 'n' tricks :rolleyes:

Here's hoping you have clear skies to go with your new 'scope.

Thanks for all the great welcomes. :D I will be watching for that pint of beer Andy. :rolleyes: Just joking, maybe. David. Dont worry. If I have a question I will ask. I like learning new things and I like sci-fi and space stuff.

Archived