Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

hahaha fame at last!! lol

starstalker

just had 3 of my pictures printed in the local paper and im quite chuffed:), my wife had been saying i should send some pictures up to the rye observer and last week i finally got round to doing it, maybe we should see how many SGL members can get stuff printed in the local rags over the next few weeks? might fuel the fires already started by stargazing live?

starstalker-albums-getting-better-picture8580-img-1180.jpg

Congratulations !!! ;-)

How did you approach them? Did you just send an email with the pictures and asked for them to be printed?

yeah just got the email address from the interweb, and sent them in it was last wednesday,they didnt even tell me they were being printed, first i knew was when my mum foned me and told me!:D

What an excellent idea...! It's great to get Astronomy spread further afield, especially on the back of the BBC. Who knows, with enough people interested, it might even eventually help the crusade to get the councils to get the streetlighting sorted :D.

Congratulations!!!

Archived