Another Newbie

jaywalker1

Hi im Maureen what a great site. Im not really new to the night sky but still need to find out a lot more. I live in Kent and just love to go outside on a clear night but dont seem to have much luck the last few nights. Looking forward to browsing the site, so much to take in but im sure will be worth it in the end. :)

Maureen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Maureen and welcome to the forum.

You've certainly come to the right place for information. Don't forget the search button at the top of the page which details past questions/answers. There is a FREE planetarium program called STELLARIUM which you can google. It will keep you entertained when its cloudy and is great to get a handle on the sky.

You're right in that there is a lot to take in but there's no rush, "the stars aren't going anywhere." The key thing is to take your time and don't worry about asking a daft question as it's never stopped me. :):D You'll soon get the hang of it all.

Clear skies for now.

James

Hi everyone and for the very warm welcome from you all. Looking forward to chatting to you all in the future.

Expect there will be a lot of daft questions I'll need to ask and I definately think I'm in the right place.thanks for your overwhelming responses.

Maureen

Archived