Hello

namloc

Hi,

Well, I've been into astronomy since I was a boy. My main interest is planetary and lunar. I've been lurking around here on and off but seeing as how it's the New Year it's about time I joined :eek:.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and clear skies!

namloc

Hi namloc and welcome to the forum. Its nice to hear that you're interested in the moon as a lot of astronomers surprisingly don't appear that interested and seem to concern themselves with the effect its luminosity has on their observations. Is it observing that you do or are you an imager?

Wishing you clear skies.

James

Mainly visual up to now with an old pair of binos and a cheap scope from Aldi. But I am now in the market for a new setup and have posted in the equipment section for some advise and my big aim for 2011 is to get imaging the moon and planets.

I'm not really into DSO as I am big into planetary/lunar astronomy. Also into planetary science and exploration.

Archived