Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

Ewok

Hi everyone ! I too am I complete newbie and am aching to get some really good viewing in. Unfortunatley it been so cloudy and foggy I've yet to see a thing. I was hoping to see the asteriod shower tonight but looking doubtful, it's just not fair ! :)

Looking forward to gleening some good advice and heplful tips too if that's Ok ? :eek:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ewok and welcome to the forum. Frustration with the weather - never heard that one before.:eek::D:D Wait till you buy any equipment, the clouds arrive with the boxes and and even come with their own instruction booklet advising that any observing will be futile for at least a week. :) Unfortunately it seems in recent years this has been more of a problem than perhaps in the past.

Clear skies and fingers crossed for partial eclipse tomorrow!

James

Thanks James, I suppose that you've heard that a thousand times already :). ( told you I was a newb )

You are quite right also, the skies were quite clear up until looking to buy my scope.

Anyway, as you say " fingers crossed "!

Thanks for the warm welcome from yourself and all of you other kind people.:eek:

Archived