A very good evening from North Yorkshire

stevebb

Just a quick hello and making a start on the 50 posts required to become "fully fledged".

I am a photographer first and solar astronomer second who is contemplating making the move from solar photography to deep space imaging. I have followed these forums for many years but only recently decided to join ... yes a lurker and guilty of it :)

I have quite a bit of experience connecting DSLR cameras up to refractors and reflectors and will be happy to offer help if anyone needs it - particularly on the pitfalls !

Hope to see you around on the forums.

Steve

Guest Andromeda1

Hi Steve

Welcome to the forum. I'm an absolute beginner at astrophotography, took my first image of Jupiter at the recent star party at Kelling Heath. I might be picking your brains from time to time!

Di icon7.gif

hello Steve and a very warm welcome from me too enjoy the forum and don't worry about comming from North Yorkshire . somebody has to i suppose lol just kidding i was born in South Yorkshire myself but i won't hold that against you lol :)

best regards.Rob

Archived