Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello From Me

SniffTheGlove

Hello,

I have just joined up as I have now upgraded to a new scope and hope to become a more avid user.

For the last 14years I have been using a 4in Tasco reflector on and off.

Over the last 5 years my health has gone downhill but just had spinal surgery and hoping to get better and more mobile, so to help me with this process I have now acquired a 10in Dobsonian and shall be getting it in a weeks time.

My plan is to put a camera for astrophotography in, I have made a simple webcam based camera that I have used on my 4in but it's not perfect.

Sean

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Sean and welcome to the forum.

Hope your recovery improves in time for the arrival of the monster! If you have the time, why not write a review of how you got on setting up the scope and what you first looked at in the review section - I always enjoy reading about people's experiences with new kit, especially when it's cloudy!

Clear skies

James

Hi Sean, welcome to the forum.

I hope you feel better soon.

If you feel like it, pop over to the Dob users group, Go to Community, and then social groups.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

As previously mentioned, let us know how you get on with your Dob.

Enjoy!

Archived