Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Yet another M13 - sorry

adamsp123

I was waiting for my target for the night to pass meridian so I had a quick pop at M13 with the 190 Mak Newt.

My Western side has most of Welshpool and the Severn valley which combined produces a misty crud many a night but to my East looks "out of town" so is much less polluted.

17x5mins at ISO 1600 with modded canon 1000D plus CLS CCD filter guided qhy5v on 50mm finderscope using PHD, stacked with DSS and processed in PS.

Uncropped BTW

Cheers for looking

post-15319-13387748007_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments, I don't know how to reduce the star bloat on the bright ones ie the red star at 6 o'clock.

I also noticed what looks like an edge on galaxy at near 9 o'clock 2/3 rds the way to the picture edge from the Globular anyone know what it is?

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know why the apology Pete. Anyone who gets fed up of seeing the work of others, has no business being here.

Besides, the Image deserves praise, it's top notch mate. Take loads more, and leave the humble pie in the oven.:icon_salut:

Ron.:(

Archived