NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Belfast (Well just outside it)

GibbyNI

Hi im Chris from Newtownabbey, just outside Belfast. I tried to get into astronomy a few years ago but when our baby came along that went out the window. So here we are 3 ish years later and im jumping back into it.

im currently just starting an Open University Degree in Physics and Astronomy and am looking for some good forums for some good advice. I have signed up to the local club and the meetings start in Sept so that should be fun.

I will have a good look through the site and hopefuly learn a few things. I have to look at the blog section, I have my own but not sure if I can connect to the one on here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chris, A warm walcome to SGL

If you are going for A Open University Degree in Physics and Astronomy I would think by next year we will be asking you for advice:) good luck with it mate

Doug

Essex

Thanks for all the welcoms!

Hi Chris, Belfast guy here.

What club are you going to in Sept? I'm a regular at the IAA meetings at Queen's

I Joined up with the NIAAS (was the EAAS), I heard a few weeks ago about the IAA but had already signed up. Just cant wait to get started. How many go to the IAA meetings?

Archived