not good

micp

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mic and welcome to the group :)

You should be able to post by now as you joined 4 days ago. There is allways a slight delay from the time you answer the confirmation email (usually around 24-36 hrs). My g/f joined recently and that's how long she waited. Post a reply to the person you want to buy from and send a pm as well - it should work.

You'll need 50 posts before you can sell an item though. Towards this you can post advice or questions, or welcome people to the group. It is also usual to post a brief intro in the welcome section as well. You'll soon reach 50.

Cheers :icon_scratch:

I received a reply from micp, so he seems to be able to PM now.

Looks like he's also bagged the scope he was after. I suggested he might like to post again and introduce himself.

Mike

Hi micp,

A very warm welcome to the forum :icon_scratch: Hope you enjoy your new 'scope.

If you have any questions about it, or anything astronomy related, don't be afraid to ask.

After all, the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask :)

Hi Mick

Thought I'd say hello on here after our brief chat on the phone and welcome you to the forum. If you ever need any help or advice, the guys on here are fantastic.

I'm boxing the scope up for you, so just let me know when you're up this way. :)

Cheers

Andy

do i just keep posting meanless post just to get privileges ?

thanks

NO you join in with the SGL discussions, you share your experiences and offer help and advice, that way you become a part of what is SGL.

Why should someone just expect to get access to one of the most popular for sale forums when that person has not participated and earned that priveledge.

Hi micp,

welcome from a newbie here; the 50 posts rule is a little frustrating as you can't register any interest on a thread until you hit 50, also it is one pm every 10mins; so be it, thats the way it is. This forum is more than generous compared to some (hifi related). All i can say is work your way up to it, i am, although i am in buying mode, not selling :)

Archived