SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL5 Mugshot thread

SteveL

23481_1383206903157_1321506109_1120447_3092891_n.jpg

Here's one of Carl aka dark knight. I'll have to fish one out of me, and I guess you need to add Reece to your list. He's Star Struck 97 and I'll take a picture of him tomorrow - he'll have grown another inch by then!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote originally posted by jahmanson

"Your not supposed to smile for a passport photo you know :("

I am not smiling. That's a fairly good likeness although HM govt did insist that it be photoshopped so as not to frighten customs and border control.

Steve, any chance of changing my username on your link to 'My mate Nicnac'? I wouldn't want the original 'nicnac' to be offended by Lulu's term 'littl'un'. I'm used to it, of course, being of restricted height :(

no worries on that, im a shorty too :D

Michigander and Michigoose

Michigander with Charles (pronounced Char-less) - the happiest tuctuc driver in India. Sadly he won't be able to make it to SGL5 - visa problems.

I'm the one in the Phillies hat and the Shakespeare shirt.

Michigoose (Marion) with the kids from the Forest Department Base in Bandipur Tiger Reserve. They're off to school in one of the camera safari buses.

post-16217-133877437727_thumb.jpg

post-16217-133877437733_thumb.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paxo viewpost.gif

;) Awful photo from work, but it's me....

Steve

Ive got a better image of you than that steve :p:) :) ;) I think we should use my one :(

Hi Jon

Is this picture something I should know about???????;):)

Annie

Archived