Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL5 Mugshot thread

SteveL

Its time to post up your mugshots if you are attending SGL5. I have created a webpage >> HERE << with details of those who we think are attending, plus mugshots used in previous starparty mugshot threads.

If you wish to add your details and image, or just update a previous image, post them up here or contact me via PM, and I`ll update the webpage.

16 days to go! :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is me holding a snake for the very first time in my life. It was a year ago, so I have a bit less hair, a few more grey ones, a few more wrinkles and a couple more chins!

Hugh_with_snake.jpg

EDIT: - Actually, this is a bit more like me: -

121.jpg

I'm bringing My Mate Nicnac (hopefully), so here's me and the littl'un...

Steve, any chance of changing my username on your link to 'My mate Nicnac'? I wouldn't want the original 'nicnac' to be offended by Lulu's term 'littl'un'. I'm used to it, of course, being of restricted height :(

Steve, any chance of changing my username on your link to 'My mate Nicnac'? I wouldn't want the original 'nicnac' to be offended by Lulu's term 'littl'un'. I'm used to it, of course, being of restricted height :D

Good things come in small packages, Nicnac! :(

(You're not that short really!) X

Archived