Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

14" Dob just arrived....

Got it as a straight swap for my MK67 and CG5 (I'm sad to see that scope go, believe me!)

image.jpg

For scale thats a 32" widescreen TV in the background.

Report to follow but the mods looks the part, 9 point mirror cell, plastic alt rollers, er Skywatcher R&P focuser...well you can't have it all eh?

Beeping hell thats huge :shock: Gaz just think if it starts raining you can stand in there and stick the dust cover on 8)

He'd strain himself getting past the spider, though. :D Watch the Army doesn't come to see what you're up to with that piece of ordnance, eh? Have fun!

No idea Gordon, I'm woking nights until Tuesday so the fun and games will have to wait until then! :D

Tom, I was holding out for a 16" but I caved in when this offer came along, plus I'm not sure I could get a 16" through my back door. I'm pretty surprised how light it is, I was expecting it to be a bit a struggle to set up.

He'd strain himself getting past the spider, though. huh Watch the Army doesn't come to see what you're up to with that piece of ordnance, eh? Have fun!

:D could just take the mirror out :D

Hmm. Maybe he could get in there with that young lady...

Archived