Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A big 'wave' to you all!!

swag72

Hi,

I'm Sara and just joined this forum. I currently have a ETX70 telescope that I have used to do a bit of stargazing. I would like to get into it mostly for photography purposes and I am looking into buying another more appropriate scope for my needs.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning loads as I'm a bit lost with alot of the jargon!!

Can I apologise in advance for the dumb questions I will ask from time to time. Have just purchased the 'making every photon count' book, so hope that will help too!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome. Dont worry about dumb questions - and doing dumb things - that how we all learn! The day when someone thinks they know it all... is the day before they realise that they hadnt understood the question.

Welcome aboard Swag72, we are strapped in and bracing ourselves - ready...?

JohnH.

Blimey! What do you think she's going to do?! :)

Fire away, Sara!

I'm ready for all your questions! (I'm preparing my bewildered look as I type :eek:).

Archived