Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Brand New - Wet Nose!!

Space_Trucker

Hi,

Just wanted to say Hello! I'm a newby and have been reading info from lots of blogs for some time now and have finally just made my first purchase ( Celestron C8 - SGT XLT GOTO ). I to couldn't decide on which scope to get and by all accounts decided on spending that little bit more to ensure i had something that could last a long time whilst i gained experience. As you may have guessed from my log on...yes I am a trucker, but not the yorkie eating stereo typical depiction of a truck driver! Ha. Enough of that nonsense.. Here's wishing "Clear Skies" to you all and hope to speak to you soon.:hello2:

Hi,

Just wanted to say Hello! I'm a newby and have been reading info from lots of blogs for some time now and have finally just made my first purchase ( Celestron C8 - SGT XLT GOTO ). I to couldn't decide on which scope to get and by all accounts decided on spending that little bit more to ensure i had something that could last a long time whilst i gained experience. As you may have guessed from my log on...yes I am a trucker, but not the yorkie eating stereo typical depiction of a truck driver! Ha. Enough of that nonsense.. Here's wishing "Clear Skies" to you all and hope to speak to you soon.:hello2:

Hello mate, is the Celestron C8 - SGT XLT GOTO articulated? :)

Welcome aboard.

SteveP.... no not had chance to use my scope just yet! seeing conditions have been Rubbish to say the least where i live and besides i'd need to dig out all the snow to get into my garden and i'm just too lazy to do that at the minute!! I do need some advice regarding the polar axis finder which ive just purchased if you or anyone else can help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived