Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M42 in the one shot colour.

ollypenrice

Jordan, no the Trapezium is fine with 10 secs. I just rather over cooked it in the processing and was too stuck for time to redo it! Also last night was windy so the seeing was poor. FWHM of no better than 1.8. Maybe the OSC is just not quite as tight as the mono, it's hard to say.

Nick, yes, that would be great but how to do it? I have a ten meg Email attachment limit.

Olly

Brunty - yes, here's how they fit together. On the left in this image are two of the belt stars, Alnilam and Alnitak.

720524869_EZET4-M.jpg

Tom, fitfy five min subs plus the shorts, twenty of each at 10, 25 and 50 secs. BTW I had a probllem with these. The darks did not take out a vertical line splitting the image in half. They were good darks and bang up to date. I have never had this before in the OSC. I suspect it is to do with the short exposures and may well arise from my habit of not bothering with bias frames. For the moment I just zapped it with healing brush but need to experiment today to find the real cause.

Olly

Archived