Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2 Pier roll off roof observatory and warmroom finally complete

Glennbloke

Hi

I recently embarked on a rather large project of a garden office being used as a control/warmroom and building a roll off roof observatory attached to it housing 2 piers. I must admit at times I thought I had bitten off more than I can chew but with lots of great help and support from friends and family, and 6 months later I have my absolute dream build.  
I have a youtube channel youtube@Astrobloke and documented the complete build with a series of videos.

here is a link to a playlist of them.   https://youtube.com/playlist?

list=PLpPxWzAkPT_pLZnVK3XrmgS7XbbqMjF3w

its been a really fun journey and I hope my videos can help with ideas or builds for other people. 
I always respond to questions on my channel so please message me on any videos you have questions on.

The image is the name of my build. “Astrobloke’s Village”,  my wife had it made as a surprise for Christmas. She named it after joking that the size of my build is akin to a village. I love the name and the sign.

Anyway I hope the videos are entertaining and of use. Good luck if you are building something or planning to and clear skies.

Glenn (Astrobloke)

e)IMG_5516.png.4f186c1e373c45398e7a63c8747b5fdf.png

Edited by Glennbloke
text was in too dark a colour, hard to read
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...