What's everyone bringing to SGL4?

M110

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im bringing

C8-SCT, HEQ5 pro, WO72, WO90, QHY8, Atik 16hrc, DFK21, DSI pro II, Hyperstar V3, Microtouch focuser, SW190mm MakNewt, EQ6, PST, Cannon 400d, lots of real ale, jaffa cakes, a bottle of highand park, lots of cables and my new freelander to sleep in ;)

Jon

WO ED80 Zenithstar, Camera tripod, but no eyepieces as yet!

Some beer & malt too!

Rob, talking of processing, if you've got time to go through layers with me in Photoshop, I'd be grateful!

Barry.

No probs Barry, happy to help.

Cheers

Rob

Hi guys:hello2:

I'm counting the days.....

I'll bring my Nexstar11GPS + Meg72.....Mind you I'll be arriving stright from work....North London to Lucksall.;) I'll probably bring my Watec120n so people can get some 'live views' through the scopes....

stef

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only going to bring my little 4se - I'm finding my 8se a bit of a handful, when I'm lifting it in my own back yard. (Mind you, I'm rather hoping to spend most of the night peeping through other people's kit...)

Apart from that, there might be one or two bottles of wine and some gin and tonic....

Anyone seen the weather forecast?

I've now gone completely off the rails and am bringing the 14 inch, field tripod, wedge, Tal 100R guidescope, camera, eyepieces, counterweights and just about everything else.....I even considered bringing the TMB and CGE mount too, but Amanda gave me a 'look' and I thought better of it :)

The 14 is now loaded into the camper, which took 3 of us, so a bit of help getting it onto the wedge would be handy :)

Asda tomorrow morning for food and beer, and we expect to be arriving around 4.

See you all there.

Everyone have a safe and pleasant journey :(

Cheers

Rob

I'll be bringing my 130PM, 90mm evostar and binos. And some wine. And food. And my tent-putting-up assistant.

I'm hoping there might be a PST somewhere that I could possibly have a look through, and that there's a sun to look at (forecast looking a little iffy earlier on this evening).

Cheers

Louise

Archived