Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

M110

What's everyone bringing to SGL4?

WO ED80 Zenithstar, Camera tripod, but no eyepieces as yet!

Some beer & malt too!

Rob, talking of processing, if you've got time to go through layers with me in Photoshop, I'd be grateful!

Barry.

Im bringing

C8-SCT, HEQ5 pro, WO72, WO90, QHY8, Atik 16hrc, DFK21, DSI pro II, Hyperstar V3, Microtouch focuser, SW190mm MakNewt, EQ6, PST, Cannon 400d, lots of real ale, jaffa cakes, a bottle of highand park, lots of cables and my new freelander to sleep in ;)

Jon

WO ED80 Zenithstar, Camera tripod, but no eyepieces as yet!

Some beer & malt too!

Rob, talking of processing, if you've got time to go through layers with me in Photoshop, I'd be grateful!

Barry.

No probs Barry, happy to help.

Cheers

Rob

The weather today has been exceptional. If we get this at Hereford., it will be Vunderbar, and brilliant too.;)

Ron.:rolleyes:

Hi guys:hello2:

I'm counting the days.....

I'll bring my Nexstar11GPS + Meg72.....Mind you I'll be arriving stright from work....North London to Lucksall.;) I'll probably bring my Watec120n so people can get some 'live views' through the scopes....

stef

A 12" Dob, Some eyepieces and planetary imaging gear.

Oh and any help or advice if anyone needs it.

Ed

Some planetary imaging gear shoved onto the back of my 14 might be interesting ;)

Cheers

Rob

Hi all.

I'm bringing my Grab 'n' Go ETX 90, 20x 80 binoculars on a paralellogram mount, my Canon 1000D and supply of bitter.

See you there.

who... me?

I think John might be referring to the Weather Applet in you sig. Steve.

Only a guess mind you.

Ron.;)

12 inch Flextube with prototype shroud , Ed80 , Zs66 ,15x70 binos on a tripod along with my imaging kit.

Probably my Vixen ED102SS plus a box of Tele Vues. Might bring along a few bits of meteorite as well in case it's cloudy and anyones interested.

John

I can bring my watec camera if anyone would like a look - given its sensitivity and its 'live view' if we put it in Rob's 14 inch we might see the Big Bang!!

Helen

I'm only going to bring my little 4se - I'm finding my 8se a bit of a handful, when I'm lifting it in my own back yard. (Mind you, I'm rather hoping to spend most of the night peeping through other people's kit...)

Apart from that, there might be one or two bottles of wine and some gin and tonic....

Anyone seen the weather forecast?

I will be bringing my 120ED along on the Vixen Mount, a bottle or 2 of Cava, anyone got a fridge? Mulled wine. Some other bits and bobs

I've now gone completely off the rails and am bringing the 14 inch, field tripod, wedge, Tal 100R guidescope, camera, eyepieces, counterweights and just about everything else.....I even considered bringing the TMB and CGE mount too, but Amanda gave me a 'look' and I thought better of it :)

The 14 is now loaded into the camper, which took 3 of us, so a bit of help getting it onto the wedge would be handy :)

Asda tomorrow morning for food and beer, and we expect to be arriving around 4.

See you all there.

Everyone have a safe and pleasant journey :(

Cheers

Rob

Blimey Rob :)

Are you sure you have space to go to Asda tommorow ???

I'll be bringing my 130PM, 90mm evostar and binos. And some wine. And food. And my tent-putting-up assistant.

I'm hoping there might be a PST somewhere that I could possibly have a look through, and that there's a sun to look at (forecast looking a little iffy earlier on this evening).

Cheers

Louise