Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Happy Christmas From East Cork

Allinthehead

Happy Christmas Richard. A very nice sharp image indeed. I’d go as far to say it’s the best M45 I’ve ever seen. Something very delicate about it. 
Good to see you got some clear skies. The forecast didn’t hold last night and I only managed 45 minutes on M45!

1 minute ago, tooth_dr said:

Happy Christmas Richard. A very nice sharp image indeed. I’d go as far to say it’s the best M45 I’ve ever seen. Something very delicate about it. 
Good to see you got some clear skies. The forecast didn’t hold last night and I only managed 45 minutes on M45!

Thanks Adam, I shot this last week. I was hoping for clear sky last night too but it was just too gusty to risk putting the scope out. Forecast is clear for tonight but the moon will ruin play for me. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

That's a beauty Richard, happy Christmas to you and yours 

Dave 🥳

Thanks Dave, just making the stuffing now and getting in to the swing of things. Unfortunately locking down here from the 26th with our holiday plan in the west of Ireland cancelled. Lovely bortle 2 sky there too although the scope was banned anyway😁. Clear skies for 2021🥳

52 minutes ago, DanWri said:

Wow, that's absolutely amazing. Fantastic job!

Thanks Dan, glad you like it.

43 minutes ago, Padraic M said:

Happy New Year from up the road in South Kerry. Lovely Bortle 2 skies the last few nights have given me a chance to practice some skills!

Beautiful M45, well done!

Happy new year to you too neighbour, I've had the pleasure of imaging from your bortle 2 sky a couple of years ago in Finian's Bay. I try to go there at least twice a year.