Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EP13 - Sunday, 2nd August 2020 7:30pm BST - Astro Q&A hosted by SGL Mods & Admins

Grant

Trying something different this week 🙂

We are going to be hosting an astro Q&A session with many of the SGL mod and admin team on the panel ready to (try!) and answer any astronomy questions you may have.

Expect tangents, potentially demos and some head scratching :D

If you have a question or subject matter you would like us to touch on you can let us know in advance or ask us during the meeting live.

We don't know how this will work out, it's a bit of an experiment so please bear with us and let's see how it goes.

Meeting details below:

Topic: EP13 - Sunday, 2nd August 2020 7:30pm BST - Astro Q&A hosted by SGL Mods & Admins
Time: Aug 2, 2020 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96473920435?pwd=V0lqNGVBc2FhNDVPRnRvUFk2a2NSdz09

Meeting ID: 964 7392 0435
Passcode: 960225

• Like 4

The Virtual Astronomy Club are holding a live watch party for the Splashdown of Dragon scheduled for 7:42 tomorrow. 
I'll try and join you as soon as we've finished.

It was a useful session - and I was able to see Bob and Doug dragged out of the capsule too...

I think it's a useful session to have periodically. I'm not up and running yet with imaging as I'm still waiting for the APO to arrive. I'm sure queries will follow once I'm up and running - if I ever get a clear night; they've been in short supply over recent weeks so I've not really tried out my camera on the HEQ5 properly and it hasn't been clear at all since I got the iOptron SkyGuider