Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Weather

EdG

why is it that for a few weeks with perfect clear skies waiting for my new scope and mount to turn up and the moment it does cloud cover comes rolling over each night πŸ˜ƒ

Ah well, I thought it was time I should join 😊

Β 

Hello from Greater London πŸ‘‹Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdG said:

why is it that for a few weeks with perfect clear skies waiting for my new scope and mount to turn up and the moment it does cloud cover comes rolling over each night πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

Exactly what’s happened to me! Welcome!

• Haha 1

Hi and welcome it because anything you order for astronomy comes with clouds in the box , I know what it's like all week when I am working we have clear skies and weekend comes and weather changes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, banjaxed said:

Hi and welcome to SGL. I hope you realise that everyone here will blame you for the cloudy nights πŸ˜€

Very probably πŸ˜ƒ

1 hour ago, Neil H said:

Hi and welcome it because anything you order for astronomy comes with clouds in the box , I know what it's like all week when I am working we have clear skies and weekend comes and weather changes

figured, typical 😊

2 hours ago, EdG said:

Β 

Hi and welcome, yes the curse of the new scope strikes again, happened to me a few weeks ago but got done good pictures of the flower moon since and saw jupiter and saturn a few mornings agoΒ 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...