Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello There

Les Tilly

Thought I would introduce myelf I was pointed to this site from a fellow member Psychobilly, just had a look around and added myself to the list I was originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne until 2001 then moved across the waters to New Jersey USA , I took up Astrophotography about a year ago after buying a scope for my wife I don't do alot of viewing as the camera is normally stuck to the scope I do have CPC800 that I use for viewing but will wait till the weather warms up for that as I need all the heaters on for the imaging setup and the temp at this moment is between -9 and -13 Celcius I hope you all have a wonderfull Xmas and will post some images to share Soon.

I have created a website with some images if you would like to look

www.pbase.com/t_total123

Regards Les

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops - I'll be getting a reputation as a poacher.... :(:D:lol: - truth is Les's iamges need to be posted somewhere where they will be appreciated...bit like Tooth_dr's...I have started posting the odd post and a few images on SAN again to see if its changing.... :lol: :scratch: :crybaby:

SO Check out Les images they are Stunning.... :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Archived