Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Russia!

AstroSerSh

Hello all! :hello1: (sorry, my english is badly)

I amateur astronomy from Russia. We have the same astronomy forum in Russia. But I am studying English independently, and i very, very like astronomy. I am, therefore reconcile two things at once: learn english language and be interested in development astronomy abroad. Unfortunatel i don`t observer (because i don`t have a telescope), but i actively interested in theory. I think i be able to read on your language, and like that understanding you (i hourly using on-line - dictionary, but i think that i soon I would be better know your language) :(

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum and our online community..

You live in one part of the world where I would love to visit, you may see me one day :(

Greg

? ????? ?? ???????? ? ???????? ???? ??????, ? ???????, ??? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ??? Stargazerslounge.

????

hello sergey

an especially warm welcome to SGL from me hope you enjoy our forum you are most welcome into our growing family hope your stay will be both happy and fruitful and that you will enjoy learning English This amazing hobby of ours knows no boundaries political or otherwise and it has always been so and long may it continue so i wish you Privet and dosvidanyia my friend

along with dark skies and good seeing

Pete

Archived