Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

large Dynamic Prom 28-6-19

xtreemchaos

at last something to image, a nice prom on the mid oncoming limb well worth a look if you get chance.

kit ar127l "old faithfull" quark asi120mc. seeings not bad, it was terrible last night while trying to image Jupiter.

thanks for looking. clear skys. charl.

1818238649_prom28-6-19.thumb.png.343c87667e7b4cb44ea080827c90c8d3.png

• Like 14

thanks Gav, id just about run outa range by the time i got a few vids mate by 9.45 ive the window frame in shot. at this time of year ive about hour at the most plus the suns a lot higher this year which cuts the time down. thanks for the link. charl.

thanks David, I just got lucky mate, i got up late through being up late the night before "hoping jupiters seeing would improve" and i was only 10min away from the darn window frame. hope you had better luck today cloud here all day. charl.

3 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Steve, same here id didnt hit the sack untill 3am the night before , i nearly missed it myself mate. charl.

3am 😯 thats early i looked up and noticed i was 5-30 am.

A bit like a winter imaging sess.

I should have stopped up and got the sol kit out.

• Like 1