Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Last Nights "finished" images

Psychobilly

Thanks Doc...

Hopefully a good advert for a modded DSLR and what the realtively cheap Megrez72 can do :)

LB i think I have 3 or 4 sets of data to sort out from Tuesday next...

and I lost 2 targets lastnight The "soul" Nebula and the "Rosette" nebula gutted about losing the rosette just stupidity on my part not really bothering to check the final framing...could salvage a crop I suppose

Billy...

Three fantastic images Billy.

The Veil complex just pips the other two for me....but very hard to choose between them.

I think because ALL of the Veil is captured, that's what makes it for me - I haven't seen that many images showing all of the complex before.

The Heart is lovely too - so much detail.

As for the Hosehead...well it could be a Christmas card really, couldn't it?

Congratulations on all 3 - wonderful.

Barry.

All great, but the heart is a stonker!

Must drag the EOS out...had it modded a few months back, and have still not used it (enjoying the 314L too much!)

Thnaks Nick,

The un-filtered 350D with the External Hutech IDAS P2 seems to be pretty effective on Ha and OIII whilst knoking out the LP at teh same time - I end up with a cyan tinge onthe fainter stars and have to get a decent method for correcting that. The Hutech gives a lot less of a colour cast than my lumicon Deep Sky.

Billy...

I suspect a certain Will G. may be having his EOS modded as well :)

Billy...

Archived