Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads up, a cheap Tak

geordie85

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I think I've just bought this, although when I go back to check that it's out of stock, it still lets you add to the cart after I've bought it which is a bit strange?

Anyway, I've just bought two dream scopes in one week! a CPC800 HD and a Tak! I'm now happy but broke :) 

That’s a good buy. Had one myself for a while and it is a lovely, small travel scope but surprisingly capable. Not rated so highly for imaging these days but for visual it is great. Hope you got it Chris. Bread and gruel for a few months if so ;) 

Thanks Stu :) I hope I've got it, not 100% sure yet lol.

I had been saving for a long time, but even so I'm now pretty tapped out. I've got a bit of selling of old kit to do I reckon.

If I have indeed bagged it, I'm looking forward to taking the baby Tak on hols to Kelling heath in August :) 

16 minutes ago, Lockie said:

OK, I think I've just bought this, although when I go back to check that it's out of stock, it still lets you add to the cart after I've bought it which is a bit strange?

Anyway, I've just bought two dream scopes in one week! a CPC800 HD and a Tak! I'm now happy but broke :) 

Nice one Chris. I've never seen a Tak in the flesh so I may have to pop round just so I can touch it! :)

45 minutes ago, Lockie said:

Thank you for the Heads up, geordie! :) 

No worries. I'm busy saving for an esprit 100ed so the temptation when I saw this was huge as I had the money.

Thanks for removing my temptation 

1 minute ago, LightBucket said:

Hmmmmm, yes I bought it earlier too...!!!  ??

oh, at what time did you buy it? I guess I bought it just over 2 hours ago, maybe about 2:20pm ish.

Have you got that sinking feeling also? :( 

21 minutes ago, Stu said:

Uh oh, that’s a shame. Looks like Mr King will be sending out some emails on Monday! Hope someone gets lucky anyway :( 

I knew it was too good to be true. A bit gutted but at least I got a great deal on the CPC800 :) I've only just cleared a space away from the kids to unbox the cpc....it's flipping huge! I've not started it up yet but it's so 'beefily' engineered! Even my 6 year old son went nuts at the site of it! Woohoo! :) 

9 minutes ago, LightBucket said:

Much earlier than that...and yes.. :(

No worries mate, enjoy the little Tak when you get it, it was a fantastic buy so I'm not surprised it wasn't just me after it :) 

6 minutes ago, barkis said:

Yep, as above Chris, there was an option to  have a chat with Ian.

Ah I see! totally missed that! Well I know for the future at least, cheers :) 

10 hours ago, Lockie said:

No worries mate, enjoy the little Tak when you get it, it was a fantastic buy so I'm not surprised it wasn't just me after it :) 

Well, I am totally confused, as it seems my payment has not gone through but can’t see why....so something is amiss, check yours and see..!! :( looks like it might be yours yet...

53 minutes ago, LightBucket said:

Well, I am totally confused, as it seems my payment has not gone through but can’t see why....so something is amiss, check yours and see..!! :( looks like it might be yours yet...

Just checked and no payment taken. Maybe someone beat both of us? 

3 hours ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

Hey!!!!!! Who left this Tak at my door. 

Lol

2 hours ago, LightBucket said:

Hmmm, sounds like it.. ☹️☹️

27 minutes ago, iPeace said:

:happy1: Who needs daytime television?

All very Taky if you ask me ?

Archived