Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heads up, a cheap Tak

geordie85

Hi everyone, I've just got in from work and checked my emails, and saw this! I'm really sorry LightBucket, I honestly thought it would be yours if you ordered before me. Maybe I got the time I ordered wrong? I ordered soon after seeing this thread, I guessed it must have been around 2 ish, but maybe it was earlier, but couldn't be by that much? 

I'll be honest and say there is a part of me that's thrilled! but if you want to dispute the order with Ian, I'm happy to oblige in the interests of fairness. And I'm not just saying that, if you truly ordered first it should be yours and we can get Ian to double check the order times. The only issue is it's on it's way to me but I could forward on for postage. Let me know what you think, PM if you like :) 

, Dear Chris

Many thanks for your order.

We are shipping the scope today and it should be with you tomorrow.

Best wishes

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LukeSkywatcher said:

A custody battle over a telescope. Never seen that before. Thats a very nice and fair gesture you've offered there Lockie.

Damn my strong moral compass :icon_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Lockie said:

Hi everyone, I've just got in from work and checked my emails, and saw this! I'm really sorry LightBucket, I honestly thought it would be yours if you ordered before me. Maybe I got the time I ordered wrong? I ordered soon after seeing this thread, I guessed it must have been around 2 ish, but maybe it was earlier, but couldn't be by that much? 

I'll be honest and say there is a part of me that's thrilled! but if you want to dispute the order with Ian, I'm happy to oblige in the interests of fairness. And I'm not just saying that, if you truly ordered first it should be yours and we can get Ian to double check the order times. The only issue is it's on it's way to me but I could forward on for postage. Let me know what you think, PM if you like :) 

, Dear Chris

Many thanks for your order.

We are shipping the scope today and it should be with you tomorrow.

Best wishes

Hi, no it’s all yours....I would not dispute that with a fellow member, I will just wait for you to get fed up with it and buy it from your in 12 months or so for £200....lol..??

2 hours ago, Lockie said:

Ok, I couldn't help but mention this to Ian in an email. 

My payment did not go through, so in all honesty I did not buy it, not sure what went wrong but think I must have made an error somewhere and it did not get accepted...and in my haste I did not notice... :(:(

1 hour ago, LightBucket said:

Hi, no it’s all yours....I would not dispute that with a fellow member, I will just wait for you to get fed up with it and buy it from your in 12 months or so for £200....lol..??

haha! it's as if you know me :icon_biggrin:

1 hour ago, LightBucket said:

My payment did not go through, so in all honesty I did not buy it, not sure what went wrong but think I must have made an error somewhere and it did not get accepted...and in my haste I did not notice... :(:(

It's really hard to know what to say considering I've benefited from an error :( I'm more than happy to give you first dibs on it, not quite so sure about the 200 quid bit though ;) Joking aside, I am sorry.

I'll tag another message on for Ian to disregard my last message to him.

10 hours ago, Lockie said:

It's really hard to know what to say considering I've benefited from an error :( I'm more than happy to give you first dibs on it, not quite so sure about the 200 quid bit though ;) Joking aside, I am sorry.

I'll tag another message on for Ian to disregard my last message to him.

Hey, it’s not the first time I have done this....but you enjoy... :):(

16 minutes ago, LightBucket said:

Joking aside....Don’t know what IK is playing at but it’s  still up for sale now, so he’s asking for trouble....he needs to get it off the site.. ☹️

Agreed, If it's still up for sale when I get back from work I'll let him know the ad is still active.

Archived