Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

todays huge prom 20-10-17

xtreemchaos

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Neil, you should move to sunny south wales mate, no sun today ,got that storm hitting us at the mo, got about 3 paddling pools in the garden so far, I'm hoping the wind will blow in something usefull like a Tak 100 or something :happy7:. charl.

27 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Shaun, been trying myself this morning, no luck so far mate, hope you have better skys, that storm is hitting us at the mo. charl.

It started out ok Charl but it’s turned for the worse. I decided to go out for a bike ride instead and the wind was so strong it reduced my average speed by 7 Kmph, I will have to delete the ride as my stats look bad now ?

2 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Shaun, your a brave man to ride in this wind, those bikes don't weigh much nowa days "my sons bike is carbon fiber you can lift it with 2 fingers", it must of been like sailing, well done:happy7:. charl.

LoL I guess his bike is a road bike being so light, I wouldn’t dream of riding on the roads in these sort of winds. I only ride cross country these days as it’s safer and the views can be awesome ?

yes road race bike simler to what thay use in the tours, hes into extreme sports, mainly mountain races ,running and bikes, don't know where he gets it from I never done anything where you carnt drink coffee while doing it :happy7:, big respect to you for doing cross country its not the easyist or safest bike racing type. charl.

Archived