Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

6.3.17 Mak 102/1000D

nightfisher

Just processed another image from the mighty little Mak 102/1000D.

The motor drive focus really helps, this was 80 frames, shot ISO 200 and 1/60 shutter

Run through pipp with 2300x2300 crop then registax 6 with a push on the wavelets, no reduction in brightness. 

Saved as PNG file

Very pleased with this, finally getting close to a happy place with Luna imaging

IMG_0337_pipp wavelets.png

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Very nice Jules. Your imaging has definitely come on a long way and you are producing some cracking images now :) 

Aww shucks,   cheers Stu, silly thing i have a lovely 120ED and its getting wopped by a cheap 102 Mak :grin:

Just now, nightfisher said:

Aww shucks,   cheers Stu, silly thing i have a lovely 120ED and its getting wopped by a cheap 102 Mak :grin:

La, la, la, not listening! ;) 

Try using the 120ED and you'll see what it can do!!

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

La, la, la, not listening! ;) 

Try using the 120ED and you'll see what it can do!!

I will Stu, i know it can do good images, but i will do so when i can set up for a bit of an extended session, and remember to have my imaging laptop charged up, if i had put the 120 out to cool i would not have had time to image tonight

Just now, nightfisher said:

The Mak has the Ideal native focal length for Lunar and has a realy nice solid connection to a DSLR without having to use a barlow or having the focus tube sag when the camera is attached.

Alan

7 hours ago, laudropb said:

Very nice image Jules. Amazing what you can achieve with that little Mak.

I really am finding the little mak just gets it right, and its so light the EQ5 does not no its sitting there, so stable

Archived