NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

2016 in images...... it's been a fun year .....

swag72

2016 has been an interesting year! I've put together a montage of the best bits! There's a couple of published images in here as well as an APOD...... Hundreds of hours of data across a few combinations of equipment (mainly at 330mm and 1700mm - Although some old data has snuck in there that got a major facelift). These are all inpart due to the good folks of SGL who have taken me in hand when required and given it to me with both barrels when needed..... I am forever grateful for the help and support I get through the forum..... Without it I would not be where I am today that is a fact.

You can see a larger version on my website here

2016 montage_SGL.jpg

I'm seriously impressed by them all. If only I was able to get one image like that in the last year, i'd be a happy bunny lol. I might sell my car, bike, house and children then if I'm lucky I'll get to produce something like that ---oh, I need to move to a different country too lol....you have a wonderful set Sara :) 

Archived