Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The 'Mexico' region of The North America Nebula

steppenwolf

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got an ED80 on order.....can't wait

You won't be disappointed, Roy - this telescope is excellent value for money and does deliver the goods. I bought mine when they were over £300.00 but it was good value even then!

Got an ED80 on order.....can't wait

You won't be disappointed, Roy - this telescope is excellent value for money and does deliver the goods. I bought mine when they were over £300.00 but it was good value even then!

From what I've seen posted using this scope it certainly seems to deliver. I've got my local astro shop to price match FLO @ £234 :shocked: .

I was leaning toward a WO72, but the extra aperture and higher F/ number of the 80ED had more appeal. It's going to be a jack of all trades for me: - imaging / guiding / rich field / grab & go.

BTW - do you use any field flattening with yours?

cheers

RB

BTW - do you use any field flattening with yours?

Not yet but if the WO 0.8 works with the ED80 (currently researching this!) then when finances allow I would like to get one as the M25C has a large sensor and this exacerbates any edge aberrations.

Archived