Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Yes I know another veil nebula!

Astroblagger

Very Nice, though I would flip it, something not sitting right for me with it that way up lol.

I would not jump to the conclusion that its might not be your image just because you did not give capture details myself. Those details are always interesting mind you.

11 minutes ago, Adam J said:

Very Nice, though I would flip it, something not sitting right for me with it that way up lol.

I would not jump to the conclusion that its might not be your image just because you did not give capture details myself. Those details are always interesting mind you.

Adam, quite right. My post came across a little bluntly which was not intentional, but I think the original title was a little confusing.

As you say, capture details would be interesting so I hope the OP adds them.

yes of course this is my image, i would never post an image taken by someone else and pass it off as my own.  image taken with atik 314L+ and 200mm canon prime, on an  heq5.  1 hour Ha and 1 hour O3. canon lens is F2.8 so picks up alot in a relatively short amount of time. will hopefully capture the 'other' side of the veil sometime soon.  

I don't think @Stu was suggesting anything untoward. Nor was he suggesting you were trying to pass someone elses image off as your own. Merely that posting a picture without a single word leaves it open to all sorts of interpretation.
It is a great image though :)

Archived