Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orion SkyQuest XT12i IntelliScope Dobsonian Telescope £550

:hello2:

I think I have just purchased a bargain. £550 for a 

Orion SkyQuest XT12i IntelliScope Dobsonian Telescope

The product was used only for advertising purposes in my store, and the price is so low because has been unpacked-,full warranty, full accessories New,never,used- .

To good to be true... I hope not I just snapped it up on AMAZON so at least not going to be a ripoff.

Was looking for a 10" as thats how much I could afford but with a bit of luck it will arrive.

Will be a bit of a change from my previous 8" SCT.

Weather forecast over East Markham for the next 3 months Cloudy with rain.....

I have stopped smiling......but I COULD HAVE BEEN CRYING. 

I received a cancellation followed by another email from Amazon NOT....asking to pay via bank direct transfer.  I had an email from the seller last night asking for the delivery address as it was not on the Amazon website.

Telescope daft I might bee ...mad ...well not yet. BUY AND PAY ONLY THROUGH AMAZON ACCOUNT. DONT GET CAUGHT OUT BY A PHISHING EMAIL DERIVED FROM A THIRD PARTY AMAZON MARKETPLACE SALE.

Still looking for my Dob 

Mods please place where best for members

23 minutes ago, Peter Drew said:

By coincidence, there was the same model at the same price offered on A, B & S a day or so ago, collect only from Isle of Wight.

Was that not an Orion Optics f5.3 Peter?

Archived