Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

images wanted !!!

Neo_uk

Hi,

I'm going to be doing a talk at my local observatory on "astroimaging for beginners" in which I'm going to cover the basics and different methods that can be used in a attempt to encourage new and old members alike to have a go at imaging themselves and to prove to them its not just the privileged few with expensive cameras who can achieve really good astro images.

But what i would really like is to finish the talk with a slide show set to music just to show what can be achieved by people in there backyard and having not been imaging all that long myself i don't have enough images to do it.

So I'm looking for the help of the forums imagers who wouldn't mind shearing there images both beginners and the more accomplished.

If this is something you wouldn't mind doing please email your image with your name and a brief description on target , exposure time , telescope used and camera so i can put the text on to the image to chrisradford1@aol.com .

When i have made the slide show maybe i could post it somewhere so members of the forum could see it ????? maybe utube ?????

many thanks

Chris :shocked: .

p.s i hope this request is allowed on the forum if not please could the moderators remove this post.

Thank you !!

for your kind permission to use your images it should make my task of the slide show quite easy now wich when completed i will post on utube so you can see what i have done with your kind help.

many many thanks chris :shocked:

p.s i knew i could count on the forever helpful members of such a great forum.

Make sure you use a mix of really good images and some not so good, after all just being shown the most amazing pics can be off putting when it comes to taking your own, what I mean is a mix of levels of ability is best,

Archived