SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sol 19-7-16 09.00 best seeing this year.

xtreemchaos

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its paying you back in images mate :happy7:, i was set on a lunt ls50, but the quark seams a better deal cos i can keep useing my scopes and wont lose ap, im mean 120mm over 50mm has got to be a big plus. its all cloudy here now but hot as hell. charl.

Superb work Charl. Dare I say your best to date?.. since I've been here anyway :) Spot on with focus, great detail with your Barlows.

I may have to venture outside tomorrow on my day off to have another go at solar, If clouds allow.

thanks Paul, yer mate,i knew it was good seeing as soon as i turned the camera on and slude on to sol, steady as a rock with no fazing, i thought the thermals would be bad with it being hot but there wasnt any. i bet it will be a while before i get another day like today. clear skys charl.

thanks Dave, yer mate i think its my best so far, the best conditions ive had since shooting sol since last November, yer mate you should get setup and take some pics, those spots look mighty fine through the ep too, very dynamic and changing all the time. clear skys charl.

Archived