NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SGLXI Welcome Packs

Grant

Hi all,

Please ensure you report into reception when you arrive at Lucksall and pick up your welcome packs. These will contain a star guide kindly put together by Ant, a welcome letter with various useful bits of information, name and tent badges and any meal tickets you may have ordered.

If your meal tickets are not correct, please find myself or Daz and we can sort this for you - if you are not on a pitch but ordered meal tickets, please find myself or Daz and we can give you your food tickets :)

As well as name badges, there will be two additional stickers / name badges - the idea being these can be used to go on a guy line or tent pole to label your tent to make it easier for people to find you (if you choose :) )

Have safe trips everybody and look forward to seeing you all next week!

Cheers,

Grant

We get our meal tickets with our welcome packs? I ordered the meal separately to the pitch, and I'm pretty sure I didn't enter my SGL name. How will I get a ticket and what proof will I need to bring?

Thanks

It's no problem if you ordered food separately from your pitch - quite a few people did this - so long as you used the same first name / last name on both orders then I would've married them up so should be no problem.

If you find you are missing a meal ticket from your welcome pack or, don't have a welcome pack then come and find me or Daz and we will sort it for you, we are both camped next to the tea tent / event shelters.

That's what Lucksall have told me - I'm sure if you get there earlier they won't mind you visiting the  cafe :) I would also imagine if your pitch is vacant and ready they would let you on early but  I would recommend checking directly with Lucksall if you are wanting to arrive hours earlier.

Archived