NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Horizon: Space Junk

ronin

I appreciate that the vast majority of you, possibly all except me maybe, will all be glued to The Great British Bake Off :grin: , so accept my apologies for daring to suggest an alternative :eek: , but on BBC2 at 20:00 there is a Horizon program titled The Trouble with Space junk. :cool: :cool:

The Horizon programme had just caught my eye, too.  I'm sure my son will want to watch that as well.

My daughter will be watching GBB.  At ten years old I think she's about the level of the target audience :)

James

Thank's for the heads up, I will watch it tomorrow on catch up.

Hi dude,

Which catch up are you watching it on.  I have Tivo and for BBC programmes, it goes to iplayer, which is a pain.  This time, it is buffering every two seconds or so.  Have to wait until the repeat...

Mark

I bet a currant travelling at 17,500mph could cause some damage!

They're dangerous things at the best of times.  Last year a chap drowned in a bowl of muesli when he was dragged under by a strong currant.

James

Archived