NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

AliMoon

Hi everyone, Just thought I'd say hello. I'm from the good old out back Australia and have always loved the stars and universes, It's so open here at night the stars are amazing and bright to see :). Look forward to hearing about facts and stories. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Auspom and I am near wagga area but back and forth from Melbourne. 

My mum's family comes from Temora although I  think my grandmother was from ariah park origionally.when I was back home a couple of yrs ago I spent a couple of nights on my uncles farm outside Temora and the skies were by far the best I've ever seen would love to  get out there with a full astrophotography setup :D

Hi and welcome to SGL.

I have seen some amazing skies in the Blue Mountains area a few years back when my daughter lived there, but

she now lives with her family in Melbourne.Always a joy to see Orion upsidedown!, a view I shall see again when my

wife and I arrive at the end of March to visit our daughter and our two beautiful Anglo/Aussie Grandaughters! :smiley:

Archived