Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WOW

dafed

Late this afternoon i unboxed my brand new Celestron CPC Edgehd 800, and bearing in mind I had never ever looked through any decent telescope I carefully put together my telescope.

After connecting it to my power source, I turned it on and pointed it towards the moon, what i saw completely blew me away it was awesome, and then i put my 13 mm hyperion on ,

the view left me speechless, it was fantastic I am over the moon with my telescope (pardon the pun), anyway just thought i would share my experience :)).

david 

Great stuff, nice to have some clear skies for a change.

Have a good look at Jupiter tonight, right now Io is making a transit, you might not be able to see this but in a few minutes Io's shadow starts to make its way across the planet which should be easily visible.

Good luck and enjoy.

Great stuff, nice to have some clear skies for a change.

Have a good look at Jupiter tonight, right now Io is making a transit, you might not be able to see this but in a few minutes Io's shadow starts to make its way across the planet which should be easily visible.

Good luck and enjoy.

Unfortunately the clouds are back with a vengeance, but it doesn't matter now i know what's out there, especially when i could see actual mountain ranges. :)

Archived