Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Mars Curiosity Panorama

Notwithstanding the obvious, almost invokes a "wish you were here" thing? :p

Almost peaceful... [Cyber] Wandering about (admittedly) "minimalist" Mars... 

Yeah but look at that sky!!!  Not much chance of getting the scope out  :rolleyes:

It would be wonderful to see humans walking in that landscape in the future

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Having looked at these images of Mars, I think we (humans) would have the same trouble as the astronauts that went to the moon had. I remember one of them describing how they struggled with judging scale, distance and depth perception as there are no objects on the landscape with a fixed / known size.

Untouched, and unspoiled, but I wonder if when man gets his grubby paws on it, plastic bags and bottles will soon be littering the place.

Maybe we'd better leave it alone.

I think mother nature has had enough of us down here, demonstrating quite clearly, and stating. You want mess, I'll give you mess. And my word, what a mess she is making.

Cynical Ron.

Untouched, and unspoiled, but I wonder if when man gets his grubby paws on it, plastic bags and bottles will soon be littering the place.

Maybe we'd better leave it alone.

I think mother nature has had enough of us down here, demonstrating quite clearly, and stating. You want mess, I'll give you mess. And my word, what a mess she is making.

Cynical Ron.

It's already started. There's going to be loads of broken down robots littering the place first.

Archived