I am a little offended....

stevenmiller11

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Steven, (or tony, or Doris. (Are you sure you are not running rings around 'us' with your pseudonyms). Anyway, welcome to SGL.

I think most sites put these questions on them to verify you are not a computer and prevents spam from clogging it. I supppose they are slightly better than capchta's. I can never get on with them!

Hi Steven and welcome to the forum - I struggle to keep up with one forum, so a definite +1 for managing so many identities. Sure you can bring much useful knowledge and raise the standard of debate ;)

typed on my mobile with Tapatalk

Welcome to SGL :)

30 years old and I still giggle when I hear anyone mention Uranus lol.

Maybe it's time to grow up.... Or not :p

Don't !

The day you stop internally giggling at that is a sad day indeed.

There is a place near Cork called Ringaskiddy - wow! Endless possibilities - or is that just me?

Barry

• 3 weeks later...

Your-aNus! LOL!

That's so 2011 - far to silly! These days 'Those-in-the-know' call the 7th planet 'Urectum'

Welcome aboard, bon voyage, the emergency exits are to your side and your rear.

m    :cool2:    

'Urectum' really, I'm afraid I may need to examine that a little further... :evil:

Archived