NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New observing chair required..

emadmoussa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use a http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shower-Perching-Kitchen-Adjustable-Height/dp/B001YXMHJY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1391450805&sr=8-6&keywords=disabled+stool

They are adjustable from 16" to 24"

I find them better than the ironing stool being more compact and sturdy :smiley:

Seems the best choice so far. Very good price too!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I use a http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shower-Perching-Kitchen-Adjustable-Height/dp/B001YXMHJY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1391450805&sr=8-6&keywords=disabled+stool

They are adjustable from 16" to 24"  

I find them better than the ironing stool being more compact and sturdy :smiley:   

Hmm - a little too much like a commode for me, but then again a few years time that could be a blessing on those cold nights - wouldn't want to come in and loose my dark adaptation due to a weak bladder ;)

maybe if I call my scope a "peeping tom device" - will that be ok

For the sake of diverting bad weather, I call my scope ''daddy'' and eyepieces 'mummies''...and ''Jupi boy'' for Jupiter...seriously!

Peeping device still has some astronomical indication in it. Toilet roll peeping device will do I guess. :D

I have just mended the one I bought, very professional job I must say :grin:

Not so good that I had to fix it, but I didn't want to send it back via Amazon :shocked:

Yep indeed. I'd rather fix stuff and overlook little things than go through the hassle of returning the item. Then again, I'm not that fussy...unless of course it has something to do with ''screws'' and ''nuts'' :D :D

Technically it's not ''astro gear''...it's just a chair. Hear me..weather!! It's JUST A CHAIR!!

Astro chair...hush hush!!

Uhm, you're going to use it when you're observing, with your scope. Thus, it IS astro gear! :grin:

Archived