Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter tonight - 20th January.

Barv

Nowhere near as good a seeing tonight as my last post on the 17th. I still managed to get this though which I am quite pleased with. In the camera it had a severe case of the wobbles!!

Taken once again with the C11 edge HD and the ZWO coloured cam.

Thanks for looking!  :smiley: post-32779-0-83932000-1390266399_thumb.p

You have done very well tonight Barv to get this in what would appear to have been poor seeing over a lot of the UK, certainly poor here and I can identify with your wobble description!! - a very nice detailed image. Looks like red spot junior nipping through lower right. I tried to nab GRS this evening with limited success. There was also a Callisto transit earlier but the seeing was useless :sad: .

Best regards,

Ralph

You have done very well tonight Barv to get this in what would appear to have been poor seeing over a lot of the UK, certainly poor here and I can identify with your wobble description!! - a very nice detailed image. Looks like red spot junior nipping through lower right. I tried to nab GRS this evening with limited success. There was also a Callisto transit earlier but the seeing was useless :sad: .

Best regards,

Ralph

Thanks Ralph. I knew the seeing was going to be rank to be honest so I waited untill around 10 oclockish before I even set up so it was at it's highest.

Regards Harvey

Archived