NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter Jan 11th

Space Cowboy

That's a nice image.  All the interesting features are being rather shy this evening, it seems :(

I'm still out.  Just having a break for a drink and more clothes :)  Been imaging with the 127 Mak this evening because I want at least something to show for this apparition of Jupiter and the C9.25 has been a pig to work with.  I'm starting to get on top of it though so I've promised myself I'll swap to the SCT when Jupiter reaches the meridian if it's still clear at that point.

James

Nice image, shame you just missed the GRS,  I know what you mean with the forecast and the weather in general, I've had my SW200p since April 2013, flocked it in the first week and used it twice (visual 1 hour) since. Good job I bought some bino's two months ago to get some viewing in between the clouds and rain up in Lancs. sorry about that.

Really Nice shot!

Archived