Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Bgo prices

Bender

You can buy an Astro Hutech 9mm new for  £79 and it's exactly the same eyepiece so, unless you simply have to have identical branding, there is no need to pay that sort of price. Some folks are fussy about that sort of thing though and you can't buy the BGO's new now so he might just get near to that price. 

The 12.5 is the only one I don't have.  I'd like to give it a try as I very much enjoy the 18mm and 9mm.  No way I'm paying £100+ for one though.  At that sort of price I'll happily remain unenlightened.

James

It can bring out one's tendency for OCD, but I think I'm over needing a totally matching set, certainly for those sorts of prices. The Hutech is just as good, same nice build quality, just doesn't look as pretty.

post-6762-138589414299_thumb.jpg

Doesn't stop me wishing I hadn't sold my 12.5mm BGO though!!

Stu

If no one buys it where has that got whoever it is selling it.  The simple fact of the matter is you can get the same in different clothes from FLO for less, if anyone wants the BGO so bad more fool them, I have a Hutech orthoscopic and it is superb.

Alan.

Archived